Alliance Executive Director, Katy Talento, spoke with AnneMarie Scheiber of the Heartland Institute for the cover story of the Health Reform News monthly magazine and the associated podcast, Katy and AnneMarie talked about the Trump-Biden Hospital Price Transparency rule and how only 1 in 20 hospitals are complying, and the good news about the Biden double-down on tougher enforcement to change that number in 2022. They also talked about Health Care Sharing Ministries as a lower-cost, more human solution to the high cost of health care.
- Heartland Institute Talks Price Transparency With Katy Talento
- The Facts: Protect Pro-Life, Faith Based Health Care Sharing Ministries in Texas
- Alliance of Health Care Sharing Ministries Urges All Connecticut Senators and Representatives to Vote “NO” on S.B. 1041
- Alliance of Health Care Sharing Ministries Urges Texas House Insurance Committee to vote “NO” on HB 573
- Alliance of Health Care Sharing Ministries Supports Maryland SB543