Alliance Executive Director, Katy Talento, spoke with AnneMarie Scheiber of the Heartland Institute for the cover story of the Health Reform News monthly magazine and the associated podcast, Katy and AnneMarie talked about the Trump-Biden Hospital Price Transparency rule and how only 1 in 20 hospitals are complying, and the good news about the Biden double-down on tougher enforcement to change that number in 2022. They also talked about Health Care Sharing Ministries as a lower-cost, more human solution to the high cost of health care.
- Despite rising earnings, cash-rich, tax-exempt hospitals are spending less on charity while price-gouging patients
- Crippling medical costs cause nearly 40 percent of Americans to delay critical care
- Why can’t the media tell the truth about Health Care Sharing Ministries?
- New bill in Congress expands access to Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and Health Care Sharing Ministries
- The Alliance of Health Care Sharing Ministries condemns fraudulent misrepresentations of legitimate sharing ministries