Alliance Executive Director, Katy Talento, spoke with AnneMarie Scheiber of the Heartland Institute for the cover story of the Health Reform News monthly magazine and the associated podcast, Katy and AnneMarie talked about the Trump-Biden Hospital Price Transparency rule and how only 1 in 20 hospitals are complying, and the good news about the Biden double-down on tougher enforcement to change that number in 2022. They also talked about Health Care Sharing Ministries as a lower-cost, more human solution to the high cost of health care.
- Over 50,000 Coloradans will be harmed if new bill passes restricting health care sharing
- Alliance of Health Care Sharing Ministries encourages Americans ‘to shop around’ for lowest health care prices
- Proposed legislation would crush Health Care Sharing Ministries in Colorado, says the Alliance for Health Care Sharing Ministries
- High-value primary care can save hospital visits—and money
- Health Care Sharing is optimal for homeschooling families